Feature Card Small
Dates Available: April 28 – June 10, 2018 (check out by 10am)
- Shared Dorm Room Rate $8/night
- Single Dorm Room Rate $23/night
MANDATORY MEAL PLAN COST:
SUMMER UNDERGRADUATE HOUSING MEAL PLANS ARE NOT OPTIONAL AND MUST CORRESPOND WITH THE NUMBER OF WEEKS IN SUMMER HOUSING.
One Week: $120
Two Weeks: $240
Three Weeks: $360
Four Weeks: $480
Five Weeks: $600
Six Weeks: $720
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Room and Board Costis $8/night + corresponding meal plan
- Payment must be received by April 2, 2018 and must be made to the Office of the Registrar.
- Priority will be given to students registered in at least 6 semester hours of TWU Summer Session classes.
- Single rooms granted based on availability at $23.00 per night.
- Withdrawals: In the case of withdrawal there will be a full meal plan refund until April 2, 2018. Beginning April 3rd to the first day of the course there will be a $100 administration fee. No refunds after the first day of class or after purchases have been made on the meal card.
- Extended Stay: Apartments are available upon request (based on availability) – please go to Housing/Student Life office to discuss this option (cost is $300/week – single occupancy (can be shared with one other student for $150/week)
- Apartments: If you wish to rent an apartment during this time please stop by the Student Life office to pick up an application. Apartments rentals are based on availability.
To apply please visit: https://ics.twu.ca/ICS/Housing/