Feature Card Small
To apply to the program, follow the instructions listed below, or call for more information.
- Complete the University Certificate application form and the Career Aptitude Assessment form (which you may download through the website or received via mail).
- The Korean program advisor will contact the applicant for an interview date (either by phone, or in person).
- Submit your resume describing education history and work experiences.
- The applicants will be contacted for their registration information.
- Send the above documents in one of the following ways:
- Drop it off in person to Global Learning Connections office at TWU
- Mail the document to TWU Global Learning Connections
- Fax the forms at 604-513-2060
- E-mail the completed document to email@example.com
Required documents for your Application Package should include:
- Application form (downloaded through the website or received via mail or fax);
- Counsellor Aptitude Assessment (received through e-mail or regular mail);
- Personal Resume;
- Transcripts from all your secondary and post secondary schools.