Feature Card Small
Where am I staying?
- Dorm rooms A, B, C, D and E are located on the 3rd floor; Dorm room F is located in the basement; the guest suite is located on the 2nd floor.
What is provided for me?
- Paying guests of the LLC will have all basic linens waiting for them in their respective rooms. Linens include: fitted and flat sheets, pillowcases, duvet and duvet cover, towel and face cloth.
- Each room includes a bed, nightstand, wardrobe, and bathroom.
Where can I keep my stuff?
- Any personal belongings must be kept in the room you are staying in. Coats and shoes may be kept in the cloak room downstairs; food should be kept—labeled—in the kitchen.
What else can I use?
- Feel free to use any of the available kitchen supplies, excluding (obviously) regular tenant food.
- The LLC has wireless internet available. The information packet you get at check-in will contain details of how to log on to the WIFI.
- There are a few computers and a printer also available. Printing has a minimal per-page fee.
- The basement lounge, all unlocked rooms on the 1st floor, as well as the 2nd floor lounge are common areas.
Is there parking available?
- Parking is available for guests or tenants, though the availability is extremely limited. If you require parking please communicate that with the LLC Administrative Assistant at LLCadmin@twu.ca.
How do I pay?
- The LLC accepts payments made in cash or using a cheque, and cannot accept debit or credit card. As is stated on your invoice, payments must be made prior to your departure.
- If you would like a receipt, please email LLCadmin@twu.ca.
What if there is an immediate need or emergency?
- Please contact the Administrative Assistant during office hours (8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday) by visiting her office or calling 613.569.7511 x5020.
- In case of emergency, you will be provided with the LLC emergency cell phone number.