REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
- Log in with your TWU Pass.
- Click on the "Log in to the Learning Commons appointment booking site" button.
- Create an account.
- To access the appointment booking system, you will need to register your account the first time you log into the system. All accounts are tied to your mytwu.ca email account.
- After the registration form, a confirmation page will pop up. Go through the "click here" link to access the schedule.
- If you receive an error stating "login error for Student ID...", it means that you have to visit TWIT in Lower Mattson to register your @mytwu.ca email
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
- Go to the appointment booking site.
- Select the applicable calendar from the drop down menu. Then, double click on an available slot (white).
- If you need help, hover over the "HELP?" tab in the top left corner.
- When it is time for your session, open the yellow appointment box.
- Click on "start or join online consultation"
- To make the appointment, confirm the date and time and fill out the required information.
- This will lead to the confirmation screen. Email and/or text reminders will follow according to your registration preferences.
- You will then see your appointments for the week in yellow.