We understand the COVID-19 pandemic disrupts many students' employment situations.
Choosing a career is a big decision. The Personal and Career Development Office assists TWU students and alumni in exploring personal, educational and career options to make informed decisions. We are committed to helping you discover and create a personalized career development plan that will inspire you from your first days on campus through graduation and beyond. We believe that God has made each one of us with a unique hardwiring. It is our hope that through your time at TWU you will begin to unearth and discover how that hardwiring connects to your purpose and calling. In partnership with faculty, alumni, employers and parents, we look forward to working with you on this journey.
- We believe that vocational calling refers to the alignment among our gifts, passions and values.
- We believe in the potential of TWU students and alumni to have successful, fulfilling postgraduate plans.
- We believe career exploration is essential to help you create an informed educational plan.
- We believe a TWU education provides students with the knowledge, skills and experiences to succeed in a continually changing workplace.
- We believe that each person must define for himself or herself what success means to them in relation to their purpose and calling.
- We believe there are many career options that align with students’ interests, skills, personality, values, strengths and calling; major does not have to equal career.
- We believe preparing career aware and life ready students requires an integrated effort with faculty, staff and other campus partners.
Our team of career counsellors, coaches and staff are here and ready to serve YOU! We know that each of our students has unique needs that requires a personal and thoughtful approach. Our goal is to support our TWU students with the tools, resources and information they need for a successful college-to-career journey.