Feature Card Small
- TWU offers two conferral dates: May 31 & December 31
- If you complete during the Spring semester, your diploma will automatically be printed. Degrees will be available for pick-up beginning June 1 in the Office of the Registrar.
- Degrees may be mailed to students who live at a distance. Please contact the Office of the Registrar to provide an address.
- Students participating in the Spring commencement but completing during the Summer or Fall semester must submit a Completion Verification Form. Please allow 4-6 weeks for printing and delivery.
- For lost diplomas, there is a $100 fee to have it reprinted.
- Please fill out a Copy of Diploma Request Form
- If your original degree has been damaged while in the mail to you, please fill out a Copy of Diploma Request Form; there is no charge to have it reprinted, but the original must be returned to the Office of the Registrar prior to a new one being issued.