Feature Card Small
This checklist is provided as a starting point for you in your journey as an online learner. It isn't exhaustive, and each learner will have different things to do depending on their program, year, location, and any number of other factors.
General TWU Set-Up
- New Student Setup : Get your TWU account so that you can log in to all TWU learning platforms
- Download Office 365 (or login to use the web version)
- Use your TWU student email or forward it to your personal email
- Find/expect emails from your instructors regarding course information and starting instructions
- Find your courses in Moodle (if you have courses in WordPress, the instructor will email the link to your TWU email)
- Please login at the Course Registration page to see what courses you're registered in.