MAILING YOUR STUDENT PACKAGES AND LETTERS:
- MAIL BOX AND KEY: Students can rent an assigned mailbox for $10 for the year. They will receive a key from Housing when they register. Commuter students are not given mailboxes but can ask for one to be assigned to them. All mail will otherwise be sent to the Shipping Location below.
- LETTERS: Letter mail is distributed to the student’s mail box in the Douglas Centre
- PARCELS: Student receive an email to their ‘mytwu’ account to pick up their parcel at shipping and receiving
SHIPPING LOCATION is found next to the underground parking of the Student Reimer Centre. Cross through the Parkade, (toward the pond) go down 2 stairs and through the Shipping/Receiving door to the left.
USA PARCELS - PARCELS MAILED FROM THE USA MUST BE ADDRESSED TO THE TWU CANADIAN ADDRESS
Trinity Western University
7600 Glover RD
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ADDRESS THE PARCEL USING YOUR STUDENT'S NAME AND, IF POSSIBLE, THEIR BOX #
- Trinity Staff CANNOT BRING USA PARCELS across the Border
- Only the person the parcel is addressed to can carry it across the Border