Parent Chapters are a great way for Trinity Western University parents/guardians to come together as part of the greater TWU community in their own geographic areas. Parents have a chance to support one another and their sons and daughters while attending TWU, pray for their students, and get updates from campus. There are also opportunities to coordinate care packages, and connect at events.
Parent Chapters come together in a variety of ways:
- meet in a host home for social and/or prayer
- attending Spartan events together
- connecting through communications such as emails and Social Media
- participate in TWU Welcome gatherings or recruitment events in your area
- act as a support and resource to other incoming parents & families
- share in and/or deliver care packages to students from your area
How can I get involved in a Parent Chapter?
- Sign up
- The Parent Chapter Coordinator will connect you with a Parent Chapter in your area and upcoming events. We are working hard to grow our Parent Chapters, so if there isn’t one in your area, we encourage you to find other ways to get involved.
- Volunteer to host a Parent Chapter Group or Event
SIGN UP AT: https://www.twu.ca/parents/parent-chapters
What is the time commitment?
Each Parent Chapter is unique. Expect to meet once a semester, with other opportunities as the group determines.