Academic Year Permit
Academic Year Permits are valid from September 1st to April 30th of each academic year. The costs are as follows and include applicable taxes:
|Commuters||$385||Valid only 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. / 7 days a week|
|Residents||$420||Valid 24 hours / 7 days a week|
Academic Year Parking Permits for Commuter and Resident students are charged to Student Accounts only.
The following link will require your mytwu.ca login to gain access. Login help
TWU Langley parking operates a Pay-By-License Plate system. All passes are virtual. There is no longer a requirement to display a parking decal. As such it is mandatory that you provide accurate vehicle details with regards to the vehicle license plate number. Incomplete or incorrect details may void a permit and result in a violation ticket being issued.
- Permits may be obtained throughout the academic school year on a pro-rated basis.
- Refunds are given for commuter and resident permits on a pro-rated basis. Refunds will be calculated from the date of the request being made and can not be back dated to an earlier date. All refunds will be made to student accounts.
- Your permit must match your student status (commuter or resident) - If your student status changes, please contact Parking Services.
- Permits can be transferred to a different vehicle by the original purchaser.
- Students with a yearly parking permit may park in any lot with the exception of Upper Mattson, Riemer Underground, and all Staff lots.
- If you are temporarily driving an alternate car (i.e. courtesy vehicle) stop at the Welcome Centre to receive a temporary pass.
Daily, weekly, or monthly parking must be purchased by students and visitors during the summer months (May 1st to August 31st). The cost of a full summer parking pass is $175. A full summer parking pass for Commuter and Resident students is charged to Student Accounts only. Robson Underground parking permits are $225. To purchase a Robson Underground parking permit please visit the Welcome Center in person.
The following link will require your mytwu.ca login to gain access.
|1 Week pass||$28.00|
|2 Week pass||$56.00|
|3 Week pass||$70.00|
|1 Month pass||$88.00|
|Full Semester pass (Communter)||$192.50|
- Parking Meter Kiosks are located at the locations around campus. Campus Map
- Dispensers accept coins, Visa and MasterCard. Be sure to have exact change as the dispensers do not give change.
- If any particular dispenser is malfunctioning, the driver MUST seek the next available working dispenser to purchase their parking dispenser ticket.
- A claim that a dispenser was not working is no defense to a parking violation for parking without a valid dispenser ticket.
Motorcycles do not require a parking permit when parked in designated motorcycle areas and hashed areas.
Parking for People with Disability
Parking still needs to be purchased however priority parking is available in our parking lots.
Note: If you have a temporary disability/injury that merits special parking consideration, please obtain a temporary disabled permit upon submission of a physician’s certificate, at the Parking Services office (Welcome Centre).
Staff/Facluty Parking Passes
All Staff/Faculty must visit the Welcome Centre to optain their parking decal and register their vehical. Staff/Faculty must update any new or temporary vechiale information with Parking Services.
Note: Staff/Faculty Parking Decals are not valid in the Upper Mattson and Riemer Underground lots. If Staff/Faculty wish to park in these lots a daily parking permit must be purchased at a parking kiosk.
Note: Failure to adhere to TWU parking regulations may result in being issued a violation ticket.
Alumni Parking Passes
Effective October 1st, 2019, there will be a meaningful change to how the TWU Alumni FREE parking benefit is administered. We have established a new “VALET” parking management system that will still provide TWU Alumni graduates with complimentary parking; however, each time you drive onto campus, you must attend at the Welcome Centre with your Alumni card or valid photo identification (i.e. your driver’s license). Our security and parking staff will then input your license plate number into our parking management “VALET” system for the duration of your stay on campus.
Your Alumni FREE Parking Pass is still valid for reasons such as visiting friends, shopping at the bookstore, going to the library, working out at the gym, attending a Spartan sporting event or SAMC production, volunteering on campus, and having lunch at our cafeteria. The TWU Alumni FREE parking benefit is also valid during Alumni Association special events held on campus. Please note that the TWU Alumni FREE parking benefit is not valid when attending campus for graduate or undergraduate level courses. It is also NOT transferable to family members or to friends, and is NOT valid for overnight or long-term parking.
Note: Alumni Parking Pass are valid in all parking lots with the exception of the Upper Mattson, Riemer Underground, and all Staff lots.