"I am currently a licensed mental health counselor working in private practice in Bellingham, WA. Prior to this work, I worked as a pastor, writer and speaker--in the local church and for Ravi Zacharias
International Ministries for almost 20 years."
Ordained in the International Council of Community Churches in 2005, Rev. Manning-Shull is now a member of the Episcopal Church where she has enjoyed serving as a lay pastor leading spiritual discernment groups. She is married to David and loves to garden, hike, run and train her German Shepherd Dog, Kastor.
Research & Scholarship
Smith, A.J., Klions, A., Coats, R., Pringle, K., Manning, M., Tyutyunnik, A. Towards a Trauma-Informed Logotherapy for the Treatment of Trauma. Western Washington University, In progress
- M.S., Western Washington University, 2019
- M.Div., Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, 1996
- B.A., psychology, Agnes Scott College, 1991.
Awards & Honors
- Summa cum laude, G-CTS
- Cum laude , Agnes Scott College
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Counseling Association
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- Psi Chi - National Honor Society for psychology students
- Grief and loss
- PSYC 490 - Personhood:The Individual