Feature Card Small
How to Register as an Individual or a Team
1. Go to IMLeagues.com/trinitywestern
2. Select “Create Account” from top menu bar
3. Type in “Trinity Western University” as your school and create an account.
4. All participants are required to create an account & fill out the online waiver.
How to Sign-up for a Specific League
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the “Get Involved” button at the top right of your User Homepage page
- The current sports will be displayed; click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (competitive, recreation, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking “Team Options” and then “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
Join a team
- Find existing teams on the league page and click the “join team” button to send a request to join a team
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.