Documented guide dogs and service dogs with their owners may access all publicly accessible parts of campus and places of the campus where their work or school activities are located. Owners must produce the Guide Dog and Service Dog Certificate if asked. Though there is no requirement to register a guide dog or service dog, it is advisable for students to register their dog with the Centre for Accessible Learning Office in order to reduce confusion.

Should there be a safety hazard, a discussion will take place between the service dog’s owner and the person in charge of the affected area with a view to coming to an agreement or solution that will allow the person with a disability equitable access.