Most housing buildings have common area lounges that can be booked for group activities through the Student Life office. Removing furniture or furnishings from lounges is not permitted, and extra furnishings should not be added without permission.
The following coed common area lounges are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
- Douglas Hall (1st and 2nd floor main lounges)
- Fraser Hall (1st floor lounge)
- Northwest Hall (1st floor, The Cog lobby area)
- Robson Hall (1st floor lounge off lobby)
- Skidmore Hall (1st floor lobby area)
- Jacobson Hall (all common area lounges and study rooms)