Any student, who after registration, finds it necessary to withdraw from the University should request a withdrawal form at the Student Life Office and obtain signed approvals and releases from various departments as required. The date on which the complete form is submitted to the Student Life Office will be used by The Office of the Registrar for calculating refunds of tuition, residence fees and any other fees that would apply.  Upon withdrawing, residence keys, mail box keys and Student ID cards are required to be returned.