The TESOL Certificate Program requires that students whose mother tongue is not English have a minimum of IELTS 7 in each skill area or TOEFL iBT overall 101 with a minimum of 23 in Listening, 24 in Reading, 27 in Speaking, 27 in Writing. If you have this English level:
- Step 1: Complete and submit the TESOL Application Form-International Students. Together with this application form, submit to TWU Extension:
- Community Covenant Agreement, signed. See below.
- Application Fee: CDN $150.00. This is non-refundable.
Also have sent to TWU Extension:
- Official transcripts. These must come directly from your previous schools/universities/colleges.
- Official language proficiency score (see above levels). These must come directly from the testing agencies.
- Step 2: When we have received ALL of the above, we will issue an Admissiblity letter.
- Step 3: You then submit a tuition deposit; you also sign and return our refund policy when submitting your payment.
- Step 4: When we have received your payment and all necessary documents, we will courier you an official acceptance package. You need your official acceptance package to apply for your student visa and/or study permit.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Trinity Western University is a community where all members should be free to pursue honest academic inquiry and to explore issues of faith, life and citizenship in an affirming and respectful environment. Therefore, it is imperative that all members treat fellow members and guests with dignity and regard in the manner they themselves prefer to be treated. While students are not required to adhere to any specific religious faith or tradition, it is expected that each member will respect other students' religious perspectives and, in particular, the Christian identity of Trinity Western University.
By accepting an offer to attend the Trinity Western University, it is required that each individual adhere to the community standards while on campus. These responsibilities include refraining from a) smoking on campus, b) use of alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs while on campus, and c) engaging in immoral behavior as defined in the Community Covenant Agreement. As in any post-secondary educational institution, all students are expected to abide by the academic and community standards of the institution.