TWU Nursing Seminar
Nursing Networking Cafés, hosted by Trinity Western University School of Nursing, are a gathering place for nurses to discuss topics of interest in a collegial environment.
You are invited to our November Nursing Seminar:
Nursing in China: Past, Present, and Future
We are pleased to invite you to a fascinating evening featuring presentations by nurse leaders from Henan Provincial People’s Hospital and Trinity Western University nurse historian and Dean of School of Nursing, Dr. Sonya Grypma. If you are interested in nursing and health care in China or nursing history, please join us for this special evening. Refreshments will be served.
- Yugi Guo, Deputy Director of Nursing Research and Development Department, HPPH
- Mengjuan Jing, Nurse, HPPH
- Liming Li, Deputy Director of Nursing, HPPH
- Shanshan Liu, Nurse HPPH (has master’s degree in nursing), HPPH
- Wiehui Liu, Chief of Nursing Planning and Development Program, HPPH
- Sonya Grypma, Dean, School of Nursing, Trinity Western University, Langley, BC
We hope you can join us!