U14 – U16 Girls Overnight Summer Camp
Time: Monday July 8 - 9:15 am – Thursday July 11 - 12:30 pm
Age: Girls Ages 13 – 15
Come have your players spend 4 days/ 3 nights with other motivated players as they are led by the TWU Women’s Soccer coaching staff.
Participants will experience professional coaching as well as interaction with select Spartan varsity athletes through multiple training sessions and activities. This camp will provide insight and exposure into to some of the elements of the Spartan Women’s Soccer program. A program and approach that has helped TWU become one of the top female soccer programs in Canada.
Included in the weekend will be:
- Two high intensity, skill and tactical development sessions a day with the Spartan Coaches and guest coaches. (Monday to Thursday)
- Team Building and social activities including a fun pool session
- Overnight experience staying in the Trinity Western University dorm rooms
- Components of the TWU Women’s Soccer culture, like teambuilding and goal leadership development and goal - setting session
- A great soccer training experience and loads of FUN, including evening program activities
AM Training Session #1
PM Training Session #2
AM Training Session #3
PM Afternoon Pool Session
PM Training Session #4
AM Training Session #5 and goal setting session
PM Training Session #6
PM Team building / social activity
AM Training Session #7
All Camp Blue vs Gold Game
(players will be placed on two teams for final scrimmage, parents welcome to attend)
Cost Includes: Professional / University level coached training sessions with TWU Coaching staff and athletes, accommodations and meals, leadership development and teambuilding sessions.
MAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS: 45