Attend a Preview Weekend and if you enrol in full-time studies at TWU, we’ll cover up to $700 of your flight costs! The reimbursement is dependent on where you fly from. Areas of eligibility are listed below.
This reimbursement scholarship is only applicable for students that attend a Preview Weekend by flying, and does not apply to other forms of travel. Funds will be credited toward your student account after the first month of classes.
AREAS OF ELIGIBILITY
Greater BC, outside of the lower mainland: $300
Vancouver Island: $300
Alberta and Saskatchewan: $300
Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island: $600
Washington and Oregon: $250
California and Arizona: $350
All other States: $700
Outside of Canada and United States: $700
REQUIREMENTS OF ELIGIBILITY
In order to receive the flight reimbursement scholarship, you must meet the following requirements.
For current Grade 12 students or college students interested in transferring to TWU:
- Are a resident of one of the above listed areas.
- Register and attend a Preview Weekend.
- Have submitted an application.
- Grade 12 students: Enrol in full-time studies (12 semester hours) in the upcoming Fall semester.
Current college/university students: Enrol in full-time studies (12 semester hours) in the closest term (Spring or Fall).
For current Grade 11 students:
1. Are a resident of one of the above listed areas.
2. Register and attend a Preview Weekend.
3. End up enrolling at Trinity Western in full-time studies (12 semester hours) in the Fall semester that follows your graduation.