Three male students sitting on grass at the TWU Langley campus reading the bible and talking.

Requesting Transcripts

Find out how submitting your transcript could help your admissions process.

High School Students: If you are currently in Grade 12, you may be considered for early, conditional admission by sending a transcript that shows Grade 12 marks for completed courses, interim marks for current courses, and a list of courses that you are planning to take.

Transfer Students: If you are transferring from another college or university, you may be considered for early, conditional admission by submitting your final high school and post-secondary transcripts that include your current semester.

Graduate Students: Ensure your official final transcripts from all post-secondary studies are submitted to TWU Admissions before the start of your studies at TWU. Please refer to the detailed instructions below.

Official Final transcripts should be sent to TWU as soon as they are available, no later than one month before the commencement of your studies at TWU, to confirm your admission. You must make arrangements to have final, official transcript(s) sent directly to TWU from your previous institution(s) of study. 

  • Students from Canada, check with your province for best methods for requesting a final transcript.
  • Students from British Columbia can visit this resource.
  • International students: It is highly recommended that you arrange for all required documents to be sent to TWU before departing from your country. Official final transcripts must be sent directly from your respective institutions or the government (Ministry of Education) to TWU Admissions, either by mail or email.

Mail Transcripts To:
Trinity Western University
Attn: Admissions Office - Mattson Centre
22500 University Drive
Langley, B.C.
V2Y 1Y1
Email To:
As long as your institution(s) send your transcripts directly to, the document(s) will be considered official.
MyCreds™ electronic document delivery: TWU has partnered with the MyCreds™ National Network to securely issue and receive documents. If your institution is a member of the MyCreds™️ Member Contact Directory you can share transcripts electronically from your registered account on the MyCreds™ Learner Portal by selecting ‘Send my document to a registered organization’ and search Trinity Western University in the recipient field.