Re-Enrolling Students

If you have been away from TWU for one semester or longer, you are considered a re-enrolling student. All re-enrolling students have previously been accepted and attended TWU. 

Steps to Re-Enrol 

1. Fill out an Application Form

In 2016, we launched a student application portal. If you attended Trinity Western during this time and had created a profile, you can log in to continue the application process through your portal. If you attended Trinity Western prior to 2016, you will need to register an account to begin your application. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact your enrolment advisor

2. Apply for Financial Aid 

3. Visit the Academic Advising Page 

Our Academic Advising page will help answer questions you may have about returning to TWU.