Registration Forms

Register Now  

If you clicked 'yes' to the required medications questions in the Disclosure, Consent and Release Form, you MUST complete the Prescribed and Non-Prescribed Medication Form.


Disclosure, Consent and Release Form (All campers must fill this out)

Prescribed and Non-Prescribed Medication Form (If your child needs any medications, you must fill out this form)

Adventure Camp Youth & Kids Waiver (If you are in kids adventure camp or youth adventure outtrip camp, you must fill out this waiver)

Parent Handbook (This handbook contains important information for campers)

Contact Us:




Phone: 604-513-2121 ext 2496