Change of Registration Request to add, audit, drop, or withdraw from a course.
Overload Permission for Undergraduate Students  Apply for permission form to take more than 19 credits.  
Verification Letter for Enrolment or Graduation  Request an official school letter confirming registration or graduation.  Once form is complete, please visit our Helpdesk at and submit the form as an Office of the Registrar- Student Services and Inquires ticket request.
Notice of Degree Completion  
Re-Enrolment Application  Apply for re-enrolment to the University if you have been away for one or more semesters.  
Diploma Reprint  Request a diploma reprint if your original has been lost or damaged, or if you have had a legal name change.
Student Refund Request  Request for refund of credit balance on student account.
Privacy Release of Information Form  Grant permission to release your student records to a third party.  
Parking Passes  Parking Passes are ordered through the Parking Office, located in the Welcome Centre. 
Student Planning Sheet  Plan out your courses on this worksheet.  
Transfer Credit Letter of Permission For current students to apply for transfer credit from another institution to Trinity Western University, please visit the Letter of Permission Page
Transfer Credit Appeal Form  Appeal transfer credits assigned to your record by Trinity Western University.  
ACTS Transfer Credit Letter of Permission  Apply to transfer credits from another institution to Trinity Western University. 
ACTS Re-Enrolment Application  Apply for re-enrolment to ACTS if you have been away for one or more semesters.  

Please send completed forms to the Registrar’s Office Help Desk or by fax to 604-513-2096. For assistance, feel free to contact us for assistance by emailing Registrar’s Office Help Desk or by phoning 604-513-2030.