REST ASSURED, YOUR STUDENT WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS
Going to university is a significant milestone. It’s a life adjustment—not only for your student, but for you and your family. Supporting your child as they transition to university life will greatly contribute to their success. University plays a significant role in shaping who they become. We take that responsibility very seriously, which is why TWU is an important investment.
The TWU Parent Network is here to serve and support PARENTS as they navigate this university journey with their students. We want to connect PARENTS with great resources, prayer groups, and events, so that you will be able to say with confidence, "We Love This Place!"
Join us when we come on the road to your community for Spartan games and more. And be sure to join our TWU community online by "liking" us on Facebook to stay up to date on events, great articles and more.
We look forward to getting to know many of you over the next few years. Please get involved as you are able. Whether it's volunteering at a TWU event like a Preview Weekend, hosting a parent/student reception at your home, being part of a TWU Parent Prayer Group in your area, or helping out on campus, we welcome your involvement in the TWU community.
And allow us to serve you as your liaison on campus and help you connect with your student through our Touch of Home program offering care packages for your son or daughter.
TOP 5 Things the Parent & Family Network offers you:
- Join or host a Parent Chapter in your community – These chapters will be a place to connect as parents, coordinate care packages or carpools to campus, pray for your son or daughter and TWU, and host Back to School BBQs.
- Touch of Home – Order special care packages throughout the year to send love and encouragement to your student.We have a variety of ideas from fruit baskets to "dorm essentials" to seasonal items for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter. Keep checking back. Also, we love it when parents will order extra to bless other students who could use some encouragement. It's incredible the impact these gifts have on the lives of these students.
- Social Media – Join our online community on Facebook and Pinterest at TWU Parents https://www.facebook.com/TWUParents/
- E-Newsletter – Be sure to sign up to receive our monthly newsletter.
- Volunteer – We have a number of ways parents can volunteer, whether that is on campus, hosting an event in your home, or helping at events on the road.
To sign up or for more information, contact Janice at email@example.com