TWU Summer Apartment Application Details
(Summer 2023, Undergraduate and Graduate students)
Housing Application open March 1st ,2023
If Students apply for Summer Housing to stay May 3rd – August 22nd by April 9th they will receive a $250 Summer Housing Credit.
To be eligible for Summer Apartment Housing at TWU, you must:
- Be a current, recent, or future (registered) student at TWU
- Be in good financial standing with the university
- Be in good standing as it relates to the Student Code of Conduct
- Complete the online application
- Be willing to sign the Residency Agreement within the application
How to Apply
Apply online via the Housing tab of the Student Portal, selecting the Summer Housing Application. The application will remain open until July 31, 2023. See below for information specific to Undergraduate and Graduate students.
Graduate & Undergraduate Students: Options & Pricing Summer 2023
Rental Terms Available
By the Month (for stays of 1-3 months)
- May 2-31
- June 1-30
- July 1-31
- August 1-22
* Rates will not be prorated if you do not stay a full month
All Summer (May 2 - August 22)
- The All Summer term must be selected by May 3 to receive All Summer pricing and $250 Summer Housing Credit Students initially selecting a monthly term and later extending to All Summer will be billed at the Monthly rate.
- Students initially selecting All Summer and then shortening their stay will be billed at the Monthly rate and will not receive the $250 Summer Housing Credit.
- Priority will be given to Students who Apply for All Summer