The Non-Degree Option permits learners to access University courses for motivations other than degree or certificate seeking purposes. Reasons may include employer requirements; preparation for entrance into advanced studies (either at TWU or elsewhere); satisfying prerequisites in either employment, or professional circles; personal enrichment; professional development or professional licensing purposes; or picking up courses not currently available at their home institution.
We offer a simplified application and registration process. Have a look at the courses options offered on campus, online or during our Summer Sessions.
See TWU’s course timetable.
A. FIRST TIME TAKING A COURSE AT TWU?
To register, click here.
1. Click New User
- Complete the Registration Information & create your password (with at least 1 number, at least 8 characters long) and click Register.
- You will be directed to a screen called the Admissions Portal with a picture of TWU’s campus.
- Click My Profile (on top right).
- Complete this form with your information.
2. Complete the Application
- Click Application [Select] in the left middle area of the page. If you are not directed to this page automatically click My Application on the top right of the page.
- Choose Level of Study “Undergraduate”
- Choose I am looking for “Part – Time Studies”
- Choose My Status “I am a not-degree seeking student”
- Choose Program of Interest
- Choose Entrance Term.
- Click Save and Continue
3. Complete & Review the Legal Confirmation. Click Submit.
If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently a student in the Continuing Studies Program?
- Go to www.twu.ca/apply and click on "Continue App" and repeat steps above.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com
To register for an online independent study course:
Email the course(s) you are interested in registering for to firstname.lastname@example.org