We are a global Christian university—committed to equipping graduates for Life.
Founded in 1962, Trinity Western University is a global Christian liberal arts university. We are dedicated to equipping students to discover meaningful connections between careers, life, and the needs of the world. Drawing upon the riches of the Christian tradition, seeking to unite faith and reason through teaching and scholarship, Trinity Western University is a degree-granting research institution offering liberal arts and sciences as well as professional schools in business, nursing, education, human kinetics, graduate studies, and arts, media, and culture. We have three locations in Canada: Langley, Richmond (Lansdowne & Minoru locations), and the Laurentian Leadership Centre in Ottawa.
1972 - Trinity Western College
1985 - Trinity Western University
Ranking & Awards
Say we met or exceeded their expectations
Are satisfied with their decision to attend
Would recommend us
1st year students would recommend TWU to others
Average 1st Year Class Size
Schools & Faculties
Undergraduate Degree Programs
Graduate Degree Programs
Member of U Sports; men's and women's basketball, volleyball, soccer, cross country and track and field.
U SPORTS National Championships
Canada West Championships
There are extensive opportunities to get involved with student life at Trinity Western whether one is interested in sports, music, developing leadership skills, or local or oversees ministry. TWU’s vibrant community programs connect students to others with shared interests, helping to build friendships that last a lifetime.
40 Minutesfrom the beach
45 Minutesfrom the mountains
45 Minutesfrom Vancouver
- $8M in financial aid available to TWU students every year
- 97% of students received scholarships and financial aid from TWU in 2019
- $5,600 is the average amount of financial aid TWU students receive each year
- More than 217,000 print books, 283,000 electronic books, and 58,000 electronic journals at the main campus’ Norma Marion Alloway Library.
- The Library is a member of the BC ELN, eHLbc, COPPUL and CRKN consortia and participates in the provincial AskAway virtual reference service.