Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL)

What assistance can I receive if I have a documented disability?

Accommodations are individualized and if appropriate could include, course materials in alternate forms, reduced course load, class notes, use of technological support, exam accommodations, accessible tables and chairs, classroom seating arrangement, parking accessibility and technology and equipment support .

Learn more

Who do I need to contact to discuss my needs?

Dave Stinson, Director of the Learning Commons and Accessible Learning. 

What information do I need to provide?

Documentation and recommendations from appropriate specialists. 

What if I don’t have documentation?

If you have not been able to receive or update your documentation due to COVID-19, for the time being, Dave Stinson will review all documents that help identify your disability, with a view to providing temporary accommodations. 

Learn more