Research & Scholarship
- Ph.D., University of British Columbia, 2008. Organometallic chemistry.
- B.Sc., Trinity Western University, 2002. Chemistry.
I taught as a full-time lecturer at California State University, Bakersfield campus (CSUB) from 2008 to 2020. In June 2020 I joined the chemistry faculty at Trinity Western University.
My expertise is teaching first-year chemistry and inorganic chemistry courses. I have created first-year lab programs and authored lab manuals. My Ph.D. research focused on transition metal complexes of molybdenum and tungsten that polymerize cyclic alkenes and activate C-H bonds, within the broader category of organometallic chemistry.
- CHEM 103 - General Chemistry I
- CHEM 104 - General Chemistry II
- CHEM 108 - Concepts in Chemistry
- CHEM 230 - Inorganic Chemistry
- CHEM 431 - Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- CHEM 432 - Advanced Inorgranic Chemistry