There are several methods available for making a payment to your student account. The charges on your student account can include, but are not limited to, tuition, student and service fees, parking, housing, and meal plans.
Charges and payment dates are listed on your financial statement.
Important: Student Name and ID number should accompany all payments to ensure funds are credited to the correct student account.
If you have questions regarding any of these payment methods please contact the Service Hub.
(Canadian banking institutions only)
Easiest and most convenient way to make domestic payments. Allow 2 to 5 days for processing.
- Sign into your online banking institution’s website or banking app
- Select Pay Bills or Bill Payments (varies by bank)
- Add Trinity Western University as a Payee
- When prompted for an account number, enter your Student ID number (*If your ID number is less than six digits, add zeros before the number)
- Follow the instructions to make the desired payment
- It may be helpful to set up a recurring monthly payment in order to schedule your payments and have them arrive on time. The payment amounts may change based on changes to your registration or adjustments to your student account; please check your statement throughout the semester to confirm your payments are up to date and accurate.
(US and International Payments).
A secure way to make and track your international payments.
Trinity Western University has partnered with Flywire to provide our international students with a secure payment method that simplifies the payment process. With Flywire, you can pay online from banks and countries around the world, usually in your home currency.
- Pay with accounts in your home country, in your currency for most countries.
- Offers payment methods like bank transfer, credit cards and e-payments (Alipay/PayPal) making the process familiar and easy for you.
- Avoid unnecessary bank fees and receive favorable foreign exchange rates.
- Track the progress of your payment anytime. Flywire’s multilingual CUSTOMER SUPPORT is available to help 24/7 using multiple channels.
To begin your payment, go to https://trinitywestern.flywire.com
Flywire Customer Support
(from a Canadian or US Banking Institution)
Note: TWU does not accept Travelers’ Cheques, or Money Orders issued by a US banking institution.
Cheques are payable to: Trinity Western University
Include: Student name and ID number on the Memo lin
Cheques can be dropped off at the Service Hub, located in the Reimer Student Centre, or mailed to the address below:
Trinity Western University
Attention: Office of the Registrar
22500 University Drive
Langley, BC Canada V2Y 1Y1
We are in the process of discontinuing Plastiq as a third-party credit card payment option. Plastiq may still be available until this is finalized, however, we no longer recommend using this service. Our team is working hard to find a reliable replacement for this service as soon as possible.