Make a Payment
There are several methods available for making a payment to your student account. The charges on your student account can include, but are not limited to, tuition, student and service fees, parking, housing, and meal plans.
Charges and payment dates are listed on your financial statement.
Important: Student Name and ID number should accompany all payments to ensure funds are credited to the correct student account.
If you have questions regarding any of these payment methods please contact the Service Hub.
(Canadian banking institutions only)
Easiest and most convenient way to make domestic payments. Allow 2 to 5 days for processing.
- Sign into your online banking institution’s website or banking app
- Select Pay Bills or Bill Payments (varies by bank)
- Add Trinity Western University as a Payee
- When prompted for an account number, enter your Student ID number (*If your ID number is less than six digits, add zeros before the number)
- Follow the instructions to make the desired payment
- It may be helpful to set up a recurring monthly payment in order to schedule your payments and have them arrive on time. The payment amounts may change based on changes to your registration or adjustments to your student account; please check your statement throughout the semester to confirm your payments are up to date and accurate.
(Domestic and International) Allow 2 to 5 days for processing.
Trinity Western University has partnered with CIBC to provide a quick and easy way to make payments through a secure web portal. With CIBC you can pay in your preferred currency, lock-in a competitive exchange rate and track your payment online! Watch a quick instructional video here to see how this works.
Have questions? Visit the CIBC FAQ page.
For live support, chat with one of their agents! Available 24/7.
Email CIBC at email@example.com or call toll free at:
Worldwide +1 800-121-661-661
North America +1 844-637-8898
India +91 9071-37383
(US and International Payments).
A secure way to make and track your international payments.
Trinity Western University has partnered with Flywire to provide our international students with a secure payment method that simplifies the payment process. With Flywire, you can pay online from banks and countries around the world, usually in your home currency.
- Pay with accounts in your home country, in your currency for most countries.
- Offers payment methods like bank transfer, credit cards and e-payments (Alipay/PayPal) making the process familiar and easy for you.
- Avoid unnecessary bank fees and receive favorable foreign exchange rates.
- Track the progress of your payment anytime. Flywire’s multilingual CUSTOMER SUPPORT is available to help 24/7 using multiple channels.
To begin your payment, go to https://trinitywestern.flywire.com
Flywire Customer Support
How to Pay Video: https://vimeo.com/153781014
(from a Canadian or US Banking Institution)
Note: TWU does not accept Travelers’ Cheques, or Money Orders issued by a US banking institution.
Cheques are payable to: Trinity Western University
Include: Student name and ID number on the Memo lin
Cheques can be dropped off at the Service Hub, located in the Reimer Student Centre, or mailed to the address below:
Trinity Western University
Attention: Office of the Registrar
22500 University Drive
Langley, BC Canada V2Y 1Y1
Allow 7 days for processing
Plastiq is an online payment service that lets you use the convenience of your preferred credit cards to make payments.
- Go to www.plastiq.com and type in our school name in the “search field”, or
- Click on the Plastiq PAY NOW button and you will be linked directly to their site.
Making a payment through Plastiq is similar to making any secure online credit card payment. Once your transaction is completed, you will receive a confirmation email, and all charges will be clearly indicated on your credit card statement.
Plastiq charges a nominal fee of 2.9% of the total payment amount made to TWU. Two charges will appear on your credit card statement – one will be for the principal amount, and the other will be the service fee.
Please note that although Plastiq’s services are made available to students, Plastiq is in no way affiliated, related or partnered with TWU. Any issues related to Plastiq’s services should be directed to Plastiq’s service agents.
For additional information about Plastiq please visit www.plastiq.com