The program’s innovative, dynamic format is anchored in transformational servant leadership, a two-fold paradigm proven to deliver tangible results grounded in transcendent values.
Students can choose either the Langley or Richmond campus based on their specialization or delivery preferences: the Langley campus includes all specializations and offers (a) a mixed delivery of online and one-month classroom residency, and (b) full-time, face-to-face, on-campus delivery; whereas, the Richmond campus offers full-time, face-to-face delivery for two specializations—business and health care. Students can also choose to take the program fully online.
- Chose one of two pace options: full-time (17–20 months) or part-time (24–29 months). Programs can be completed sooner. Contact us at email@example.com for an individualized fast-track plan.
- Start dates: January, May, and September
- Learn how to effectively manage teams of educators
- Learn how to lead from a values perspective
- Become a leadership expert in your school
- Enhance your professional development to potentially be eligible for salary increases
- Earn an enhanced leadership role as a teacher at your school
Our program delivery is designed to accommodate your learning preference through three learning options:
- blended online and face to face,
- completely face to face,
- or completely online.
Trinity Western’s MAEL program offers top-level leadership training in a dynamic and innovative format. Complete this 34-credit degree program in 24-29 months through our part-time option, or finish in 13-17 months with our full-time option. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individualized program schedule.