Spring 2024 Schedule
January 15 -April 12 2024
|Monday||7:15 a.m.||Stretch & Relax w/ Ester|
|Tuesday||12:00 p.m.||Sweat & Stretch w/ Brin|
|6:00 p.m.||Spin w/ Katie|
|Wednesday||7:15 a.m.||Sweat & Stretch w/ Ester|
Spin & Weights w/ Carlene
|6:30 p.m.||Refit w/ Brin|
Types of Classes
- Yoga - A 45-minute class meant to relax your mind and body. This experience will help one focus on breathing intentionally, while working on flexibility and mobility and balance. This style of yoga is based in fitness, and is meant to help improve physical and mental well-being.
- Spin - Rock out to great tunes and get your sweat on! This challenging but beginner-friendly. rhythm ride will get the blood pumping and your toes tapping. Finish it off with a gentle stretch.
- Sweat and Stretch - A 45-minute class guaranteed to get your blood pumpin' and leave you feeling relaxed. This cardio and strength combo class works all your muscles and ends with a nice relaxing stretch. You will feel great!
- Pilates - A-45 minute class focused on strengthening and conditioning the body. This is a great was to improve posture, balance, and endurance strength.
- REFIT is a high cardio group fitness class for all fitness levels. It is all about powerful moves to positive music with a full-body focus. REFIT's mission is community, belonging, and empowerment. This isn't your average fitness format!
Classes are in 45-minute durations.
If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.