Kevin Mirchandani, a TWU alumn, is a K-12 Christian school educator with experience teaching grades 6-12. He is the K-12 Director of Learning and Christian Foundations at Langley Christian. He is working on his PhD in Educational Studies at Biola, researching Christian school leadership and faith-informed learning communities.
Research & Scholarship
Kevin researches and writes on topics of Christian school education, including educational change in faith-informed communities, strategic leadership, and professional learning. He enjoys using a philosophic lens in his qualitative research.
- Ph.D. student in Educational Studies (Biola University, Talbot School of Theology), Present
- M.Ed. (University of Alberta)
- B.Ed. (Trinity Western University
- B.A. (Trinity Western University
- EDUC 233 Foundations of Education
- EDUC 465 Teach & Learn in Secondary School
- LDRS 431 Developing Inter-Gen. Lrng Skills
- LDRS 433 Building Leaders III