Stephen Liang completed his B.Sc. (Pharm.) degree at the University of British Columbia in 1979 and Master of Arts in Leadership (M.A.L.) at TWU in 2006.
Stephen worked as a pharmacist/owner at various Shoppers Drug Mart locations throughout B.C. for 28 years before joining TWU in 2012.
Leadership and people development have always been his interest and have been an important part of his career. His career in pharmacy has given the opportunity to work as a Assessor for the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada, Clinical Instructor for the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences at UBC, Director for the Osteoporosis Society of B.C., and Portfolio Assessment at the College of Pharmacists of B.C. Stephen participated various committees at the College of Pharmacists of B.C. as well as working with seniors at the pharmacy and the community.
Stephen has travelled to many cities in Canada, United States, Mexico, Caribbean, South America, Asia, and Europe . It is a wonderful experience especially when it comes to studying culture and leadership.
Research & Scholarship
- Master of Arts in Leadership, Trinity Western University
- Certificate in Financial Planning
- Post-Diploma Assessment Certificate (portfolio assessment)
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, University of British Columbia
- Leadership Theories
- Culture and Leadership
- Gender and Leadership
- Leading Change
- LDRS 302 Historical Concepts & Theories
- LDRS 303 Contemporary Leadership Approaches
- LDRS 330 Leadership in Org.& Small Groups
- LDRS 420 Leading Change
- LDRS 440 Developing Admin Competence
- LDRS 697 LDRS Integration Proj. I (Mandarin)
- LDRS 698 LDRS Integration Proj. II (Mandarin)