Transfer Credit

Transfer credit can be confusing to students. If you are a new transfer student, your admissions counsellor would have started the process with you, but you may still need to follow up. Complete the process by submitting official transcripts or course syllabi to the Office of the Registrar, TWU.

Official transcripts should be mailed to:

Office of the Registrar
Trinity Western University
22500 University Drive
Langley, BC Canada V2Y 0Y1

Your Transfer Credit Record

Confused with Your Transfer Credit Record?

If you’re having trouble understanding your transfer credit record, talk to your faculty advisor.

Planning to Take a Course at Another School?

Make sure that you get a Letter of Permission first from the Office of the Registrar.