Trinity Western University’s MA in Leadership, Educational specialization equips professionals with the skills to adapt to the education sector’s growing complexity and changing priorities. Offering a leadership model that emphasizes people and teamwork, this program will equip you with the skills you need to make a tangible difference in the lives of learners and fellow educators.
Completion of MA Lead for Education does not confer a teaching certificate.
- Learn how to manage teams of educators effectively
- Learn how to lead from a values perspective
- Become a leadership expert in your education setting
- Enhance your professional development to be eligible for possible salary increases
See our admission requirements.
TWO EDUCATION DEGREE OPTIONS
MA Lead offers two education stream tracks. The differences between MAEL and MA Lead for education are as follows:
- MAEL applicants must have a Canadian teaching certificate.
- MAEL curriculum is not adjustable at all.
- MA Lead for education students may choose from other stream courses, including LDRS 627: Theory & Practice of Adult Education.