Qualified applicants who wish to apply may begin anytime to send the following documents and information to the Graduate Studies Advisor as indicated below.
- Four year undergraduate degree completed with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the final two years of the degree
- Three to five years of work experience preferred (may include volunteering and coaching).
- Successful applicants will demonstrate English language proficiency at a graduate level of analysis and thinking.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) applicants achieving a minimum iBT TOEFL score of 100, or IELTS score of 7.0 on all bands, are considered to have achieved a graduate level of proficiency, and may be eligible for direct entry to the program.
- Applicants scoring lower than this level are eligible to apply for the ESLI Pre-Master’s Program (PMP) at the Langley campus or the TLC Pre-Graduate Study Program (PGS) at the Richmond campus. Achievement of a passing grade in ESLI or TLC indicates demonstration of an acceptable level of English language proficiency for program entry.
The intakes for this program are September, January, May, and July. There are rolling application deadlines throughout the year.
- Application form – www.twu.ca/apply-twu
- Official transcripts from post-secondary institutions must be mailed to us directly by the institution: (email unofficial versions to email@example.com)
Trinity Western University
Attention: Graduate Admissions
7600 Glover Road
Langley, BC V2Y 1Y1
- Two References (one academic and one professional)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Admissions Statement (500 – 800 words. See the online application for instructions)
- Applicants may be asked to participate in an interview (arranged by the Program Stream Director)
EXCEPTIONAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants unable to demonstrate the above Application Requirements, who wish to be considered for exceptional admission, may submit the following additional required documents:
- Ten Written Statements about leadership in the form of a 2000-2500 essay. This will serve to assess the applicant’s writing ability for master’s level learning. (10 questions will be emailed upon request)
- Prior Experience and Learning Assessment (PELA) regarding the applicant’s leadership competencies. (PELA instructions will be emailed upon request)