As classroom populations become increasingly diverse, many teachers are looking for the professional preparation to confidently create an inclusive classroom environment.
TWU’s Master of Arts in Educational Studies in Special Education prepares you to support students with a broad range of special education needs. These needs could include cognitive, social and sensory uniqueness, resulting from learning disabilities, emotional and behavioral disorders, giftedness, and developmental delays.
Why choose the MAES-SPED program?
- Equip yourself to meet the increasingly diverse learning needs of your students
- Become an inclusive leader and expert in special education in your school
- Gain the qualifications to become a specialist administrator, such as a director of special needs.
- Prepare for a Ph.D. program with our thesis track.
- Enhance your professional designation to be eligible for salary scale increases.
Applications can be accepted up to two years prior to start date