Feature Card Small
Faculty and Research Interests
- Dr. Marvin McDonald: Multicultural identity development; Trauma and secondary trauma; Spirituality and health; Families and close relationships
- Dr. Janelle Kwee: multicultural and gender issues in psychology, group psychotherapy, community psychology and prevention, relational theories, trauma, and the interplay between spiritual formation, psychological development, and psychotherapy, children in play therapy
- Dr. Derrick Klaassen : Existential and spiritual issues in psychology and psychotherapy; Existential Analysis (Logotherapy); grief and bereavement
- Dr. Deepak Mathew: Career development, life transitions, immigrant and indigenous youth career decision-making, transition to retirement, enhanced critical incident technique
- Dr. Larissa Rossen: Loss, grief, and bereavement, perinatal and maternal mental health, family systems, childhood development and protection.
Click here to view samples of MA Counselling Psychology student theses.