Feature Card Small
Faculty and Research Interests
- Dr. Marvin McDonald: Multicultural identity development; Trauma and secondary trauma; Spirituality and health; Families and close relationships
- Dr. Richard Bradshaw: Trauma; efficacy/effectiveness of Observed & Experiential Integration (OEI)
- Dr. Janelle Kwee: multicultural and gender issues in psychology, group psychotherapy, community psychology and prevention, relational theories, trauma, and the interplay between spiritual formation, psychological development, and psychotherapy, children in play therapy
- Dr. Alex Kwee: human sexuality, substance abuse, process (or behavioural) addictions such as sex and gambling
- Dr. Derrick Klaassen : Existential and spiritual issues in psychology and psychotherapy; Existential Analysis (Logotherapy); grief and bereavement
Click here to view samples of MA Counselling Psychology student theses.