Estera Aurora Boldut, PsyD, RSW
Estera is the Program Director for the Master of Christian Studies in Marriage and Family Therapy. She joined ACTS Seminaries in 2015 as a Clinical Coordinator for the Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy Program and is a registered social worker. Before she joined us as at TWU she worked with adoptions in orphanages in Romania.
As a Registered Clinical Counselor and a Marriage and Family Therapist, Estera specialized in working with couples and families (adoption, disability, chronic illness). She is doing consulting work with different agencies, training staff and managers.
She holds a small private practice seeing clients, offering supervision to individuals and groups. She co-teaches a Fundamentals in Clinical Supervision course, training the new generation of clinical supervisors.
- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) (California Southern University; 2019)
- Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy (Trinity Western University; 2010)
- BA in Social Work (University of Bucharest; 1997)
Sex Therapy, Cultural Diversity, Addictions and Domestic Violence, Clinical Supervision
- Empathy, Compassion and Burnout Prevention among Mental Health Practitioners
Boldut, E. (2019) Empathy, Compassion and Burnout Prevention among Mental Health Practitioners. Doctoral Thesis. California Southern University, Irvine, CA.
Affiliations & Memberships
- BC College of Social Workers
- BC Association of Social Workers
- BC Association of Clinical Counselors
- MFT 590 Counselling Practicum
- MFT 630 Counselling Diverse Populations
- MFT 670 Marriage & Family Therapy II
- MFT 676 Comprehensive Evaluation
- MFT 691-4 Counselling Internship
- PTH 510/511 Spiritual Formation for Mental Health Practitioners
- PTH 660 Spiritual Res in Marr & Fam Therapy