The Trinity Fellows program enables extraordinary Trinity Western graduates to prepare for a life and career of significant impact.
Trinity fellows are people of character, integrity, energy, and talent. They are dynamic, creative, innovative, and are actively seeking God’s call on their lives. They are selfless leaders who serve, inspire, and motivate others. They have demonstrated an ability to make a positive difference, are on the rise in their careers, and are ambitious to grow to their full potential.
In conjunction with Murdock Charitable Trust Vision and Call Internship program, the vision of the internship is to assist university-aged students and recent graduates to consider their vocation direction while gaining meaningful work experience. The program is for young adults ages 21-25. Each year, several of Trinity Western’s most promising recent graduates are selected to become Trinity fellows.
In this fellowship, you will be paired with an executive university leader who will mentor you as you engage in meaningful projects suited to your personal gifts. In addition to the paid internship, you will receive free tuition for select courses in our signature MA Leadership program. The internship runs from August to April each year.
Leadership Development for Trinity Fellows includes a focus on Core Competencies:
- Emotional intelligence
- Spiritual and theological growth
- Team leadership
- Adaptability and change
- Planning and organization
- Relationship and collaboration
- Must hold a four-year Trinity Western University undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5 in the final two years of your degree
- Graduated in December or are on track to graduate in April before the program starts in August.
- Be in the target age group of ages 21-25
- Agree to and sign the TWU Community Covenant and Statement of Faith
- Legally permitted to work in Canada in a full-time position. (Check eligibility)
- Available to attend the Vision and Call retreat (October 6-8, 2023) in Washington State (USA).
At the close of the internship, our desire is that Trinity fellows will have a clearer sense of God’s call upon their lives. They will see their gifts, passions, and opportunity for growth through the lens of renewal and mission in Christ, build relationships with Christian leaders while enacting fresh, creative change at their alma mater.