On-campus employment is a great way to gain work experience and earn money towards the cost of your education. Every year hundreds of students take part in on-campus employment.
- Create your resume and cover letter. Resume is required and Cover Letter is recommended!
- Go to the website listed below and search the posted positions.
- Apply to the jobs you are interested in with your resume and cover letter.
- Get ready to connect with Hiring Managers. They will reach out to you, but don’t be discouraged if you don’t get a response right away. It can take up to a few weeks for Managers to review all of the applications.
You will be paid out on the 15th and last day of the month (if the last day falls on a weekend, then you will be paid out on the Friday prior)
In Order for you to receive payment, you will need to input your hours before the 6th and 22nd of every month if you are a hourly employee
For all inquiries regarding Student Employment, please contact the Human Resource Coordinator, Cole Nicholson at Cole.Nicholson@twu.ca
- Fill Tax Forms (Canadian SIN Number Needed)
- Bring in Direct Deposit Form (Canadian Bank Account Needed)
- Study Permit (If applicable)
- Financial Aid Eligibility (Should of Received Email from Financial Aid or email email@example.com)
- Resume (Cover Letter Not Required but Recommended)