The new Trinity Fellows Program under the Office of the President enables extraordinary Trinity Western graduates to prepare for a life and career of significant impact.
Each year, the program selects only three of Trinity Western’s most promising recent graduates to become Trinity Fellows.
If you are offered this Fellowship, you will be paired with executive leaders in the Office of the President who will mentor you as you engage in meaningful projects suited to your personal gifts. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive free tuition for selected courses in our signature MA Leadership program, designed to develop your leadership capacity. Trinity Fellows are people of character, integrity, energy, and talent. They are dynamic, creative, innovative, and are actively seeking God’s call on their lives. They are selfless leaders who serve, inspire, and motivate others. They have demonstrated an ability to make a positive difference, they are on the rise in their careers, and they are ambitious to grow to their full potential.
Selected applicants will receive a paid one-year assignment—with either (1) the President’s Office, (2) Finance / Business Administration, or (3) GLOBAL—with a start date of Aug 1, 2021.
Leadership Development for Trinity Fellows includes a focus on Core Competencies:
- Emotional intelligence
- Spiritual and theological growth
- Team leadership
- Adaptability and change
- Planning and organization
- Relationship and collaboration
- A competitive salary
- Master’s level classes in the MA Leadership program
ARE YOU eligible to apply? Yes, if:
- You hold a hold a four-year Trinity Western University undergraduate degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the final two years of your degree;
- You have graduated in December 2020 or are on track to graduate in May 2021.
- You agree to and sign the TWU Community Covenant and Statement of Faith.
- You are legally permitted to work in Canada in a full-time position. (Check eligibility)
At the close of one year, our desire is that Trinity Fellows will have a clearer sense of God’s call upon their lives. They will see their gifts, passions, and opportunity for growth through the lens of renewal and mission in Christ, build relationships with Christian leaders, while enacting fresh, creative change at their alma mater.
For more information contact the Office of the President (email@example.com).