If you are a person who has been impacted by sexual violence there are both academic and non-academic supports available to you.

academic Support

Academic support and accommodations can be arranged by meeting with a Contact Person.  Possible academic accommodations may include:

  • Extensions for assignments;
  • Late course changes, including withdrawal;
  • Others, depending upon circumstances.

Non-Academic Support

A Contact Person can also help you sort through options for non-academic support, including housing changes, for example

Other support on campus

TWU Wellness Centre (medical and counselling): located on the 2nd floor of Douglas Centre

Off campus supports:

  • Victim link BC: Offers immediate crisis support, information and referral services in more than 110 languages by calling their 24-hr crisis line 1-800-563-0808.
  • Langley RCMP Victim Services: 604.532.3214
  • S.M.A.R.T. (Surrey Mobile Assault Response Team):
  • Women Against Violence Against Women:
    • 604.255.6344 (24 hr crisis line)
  •  BC Society for Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse:
  • Ishtar Transition Housing: