Canada & US Payments
Online Banking (from Canadian banking institutions ONLY) - Easiest and most convenient way to make domestic payments.
Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) - Automatic monthly withdrawals. Please note that this option closes on the respective semester's ADD/DROP date.
Cheques - Canadian and American Funds. Please note: TWU is not able to accept Travellers Cheques.
Credit Card - Plastiq: Online payment service.
International Payments (including US)
Flywire - Secure, easy, and less expensive way to make international payments.
Trinity Western University is pleased to offer a wide variety of payment methods. We accept cheques in both Canadian and US funds and debit cards from Canadian banking institutions. Online banking is available through all major Canadian banks and most Canadian credit unions. US and International students now have the option of making payments through Flywire, an easy and secure method of sending international payments. Flywire allows you to pay from any country and any bank, track you payments from start to finish, and save on bank fees and exchange rates.
IMPORTANT: Student Name and ID number should accompany all payments to ensure funds are credited to the correct student account.
If you have questions regarding any of these payment methods please contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com.
Payment due dates are listed on our website at Payment Dates.
Online Banking from Canadian Banking Institutions Only
- Go to your financial institution's website
- Click on the Online Banking link
- Sign-in with your username and password (the password can be obtained through your financial institution)
- Click on Pay Bills or Payments
- Click on Add Payee (when it asks for a payee account number enter your Student ID (if your ID number is less than six digits you can add zeros before the number)
- In the Search area type: Trinity Western, then choose Trinity Western University to add it to your list
- Once it is in your list you may:
- go to the Payment area and in the "To:" section choose Trinity Western University
- in the "From" section choose the account you want to process the payment from.
- enter the amount and if it asks for a payee account number enter your Student ID (if your ID number is less than six digits you can add zeros before the number)
- Submit the payment
- You should get a confirmation number, make note of this for your records.
Pre Authorized Debit (PAD)
Four Payments per Semester plan is available through Pre Authorized Debit ONLY. This is a withdrawal of funds from a person's bank account based on a previously signed authorization. Further information is available on the Registrar Office website Payment Options page.
Cheques - Canadian and American Funds
Make cheques payable to: Trinity Western University (include student name and ID number on the cheque, and the description of the item you are paying for to the University)
Mail the payment to:
Trinity Western University
Attn: Office of the Registrar
Mailing Address: 7600 Glover Road, Langley, BC V2Y 1Y1
Please note: TWU is not able to accept Travellers Cheques.
Credit Card - Plastiq
Plastiq is an online payment service that lets you use the convenience of your preferred credit cards to make payments.
- Go to www.plastiq.com and type in our school name in the “search field”, or
- Click on the Plastiq PAY NOW button and you will be linked directly to their site.
Making a payment through Plastiq is similar to making any secure online credit card payment. Once your transaction is completed, you will receive a confirmation email, and all charges will be clearly indicated on your credit card statement.
Plastiq charges a nominal fee of 2.5% of the total payment amount made to TWU. Two charges will appear on your credit card statement – one will be for the principal amount, and the other will be service the fee.
Please note that although Plastiq’s services are made available to students, Plastiq is in no way affiliated, related or partnered with TWU. Any issues related to Plastiq’s services should be directed to Plastiq’s service agents.
For additional information about Plastiq please visit www.plastiq.com.
Flywire – US and International Students
Trinity Western University has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make a payment from your home country. Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
- Start your payment below or go to flywire.com - Enter your institution name, select your country and choose the payment method.
- Fill in your details - Provide some basic information about yourself and confirm your booking.
- Make your payment - Send your funds to Flywire via your chosen method.
- Receive confirmation - Receive email updates or track your payment online.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
Phone: (617) 207-7076
Canada and US Toll-Free: 1-800-346-9252
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
If you are expecting Sponsorship you must provide a copy of your Sponsorship Award letter to the Office of the Registrar by the first Friday in April for the Summer semester, the first Friday in August for the Fall semester and the first Friday in December for the Spring semester. You must also request that your courses be validated on the basis of the sponsorship as this will not be done automatically.