Canadian Debit Card (Canadian banking institutions only).
Online Banking (Canadian banking institutions only). Easiest and most convenient way to make domestic payments.
Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD). Automatic monthly withdrawals from Canadian bank accounts. *NOTE: This option closes on the respective semester’s Add/Drop date.
CANADIAN & US PAYMENTS
Cheques (Canadian and US funds): *NOTE: TWU does not accept Travelers’ Cheques, or Money Orders issued by a US banking institution
Credit Card: Plastiq: Online payment service
Cash: CDN and USD currently in amounts up to $500.
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS (including US)
Flywire (US and International Payments). Secure way to make and track your international payments.
SPONSORSHIP AWARDS (instructions below)
IMPORTANT: Student Name and ID number should accompany all payments to ensure funds are credited to the correct student account.
If you have questions regarding any of these payment methods please contact the Office of the Registrar
Payment due dates are listed on our website at Payment Dates.
ONLINE BANKING (Canadian Banking Institutions Only)
- Go to your financial institution's website
- Click on the Online Banking link and sign in
- Click on Pay Bills or Payments
- To make a payment:
- Select Trinity Western University as Payee
- When prompted for an account number, enter your Student ID number (*If your ID number is less than six digits, add zeros before the number)
- Choose the account you want to process the payment from
- Enter the amount of your payment
- Submit your payment.
Pre Authorized Debit (PAD)
PAD is available to all students who have a bank account at any major Canadian Bank and/or Canadian Credit Union. Withdrawal of funds from a person’s bank account based on a previously signed authorization.
PAD payments are withdrawn from your account on the following dates:
- Fall Semester: August 15, September 15, October 15, November 15
- Spring Semester: December 15, January 15, February 15, March 15
- Summer: April 15, May 15, June 15, July 15
Additional PAD Fees:
- PAD Enrolment Fee: $25 per semester
- PAD Cancellation Fee: $30 per semester
- PAD Late Payment Fee: $50 per non-negotiable payment
*NOTE: Students who want to use the PAD payment method are required to reapply for this payment plan each semester.
CHEQUES (Canadian and US Funds)
Cheques are payable to: Trinity Western University
Include: Student name and ID number on the Memo line
Mail the payment to:
TRINITY WESTERN UNIVERSITY
Attention: Office of the Registrar
7600 Glover Road
Langley, BC V2Y 1Y1
Credit Card - Plastiq
Plastiq is an online payment service that lets you use the convenience of your preferred credit cards to make payments.
- Go to www.plastiq.com and type in our school name in the “search field”, or
- Click on the Plastiq PAY NOW button and you will be linked directly to their site.
Making a payment through Plastiq is similar to making any secure online credit card payment. Once your transaction is completed, you will receive a confirmation email, and all charges will be clearly indicated on your credit card statement.
Plastiq charges a nominal fee of 2.5% of the total payment amount made to TWU. Two charges will appear on your credit card statement – one will be for the principal amount, and the other will be service the fee.
Please note that although Plastiq’s services are made available to students, Plastiq is in no way affiliated, related or partnered with TWU. Any issues related to Plastiq’s services should be directed to Plastiq’s service agents.
For additional information about Plastiq please visit www.plastiq.com.
FLYWIRE (International payments, including us)
Trinity Western University has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make a payment from your home country. Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
- Start your payment below or go to flywire.com - Enter your institution name, select your country and choose the payment method.
- Fill in your details - Provide some basic information about yourself and confirm your booking.
- Make your payment - Send your funds to Flywire via your chosen method.
- Receive confirmation - Receive email updates or track your payment online.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
If you are expecting Sponsorship, you must provide a copy of your Sponsorship Award letter to the Office of the Registrar by the following dates:
- Fall Semester: first Friday in August
- Spring Semester: first Friday in December
- Summer Semester: first Friday in April
You must also request that your courses be validated on the basis of the sponsorship, as this will not be done automatically.