How–to Register for Trinity Summer Day Camps Online
Registering for something new can sometimes come with challenges, however, it is our goal to make it as seamless as possible. In order for you to have a positive experience, we have put together steps on how to create an account and register your child online for our summer camps!
Here are the steps to follow:
- When first arriving at our Trinity Western Camp website, you will see on the home page a place that says, “Register for Camp”
- This will take you to the page that lists every camp we offer this summer. Select the camp you wish to register your child for by clicking “Add to Cart”
- You will be prompted to create a NEW account if you don’t have one already.
- Click on the blue button that says “Create New Account” or proceed to login to your already created account.
- To create your NEW account, you will be asked to fill in your contact information.
NOTE: All categories that have a red star are required information to be filled out.
- In order to successfully create your account, you must create an account for an ADULT (yourself) first before creating one for your CHILD. You will be able to add your child as an additional family member after.
NOTE: If you have more than one child you are registering for, you can add additional family members to your account during registration. (Please make sure they are listed as a child and NOT an adult).
If you have questions regarding registering for an online account or how to register your child, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-888-7511 ext. 2496