Scholarship, in its various forms, is a vital aspect of the Trinity Western University School of Nursing
Shared interests allow for collaborative research in the areas of religion, spirituality, and health; person-centred care; global health and Indigenous health; professional practice and knowledge translation; and nursing education. Our vibrant scholarship community provides an excellent context in which students learn about the importance of knowledge generation, evidence-informed practice and life-long learning.
A description of research and scholarship activities of each faculty members is provided in the faculty profiles.
- Religion, Spirituality & Nursing
- Global Health & Indigenous Health
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
- Life-altering Health Conditions & Aging
- Person-centered Care
- Nursing Education
- Maternity & Women’s Health care
- Professional Practice and Knowledge Translation
- Nursing History