- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing; OR
- Baccalaureate Degree in Psychiatric Nursing; OR
- Nursing Diploma (Registered Nurse or Registered Psychiatric Nurse) plus Baccalaureate Degree in another discipline
- Academic Achievement:
- GPA of 3.0 (B) in the final two years of the undergraduate program (GPA requirement may be waived in exceptional circumstances e.g. mature student with additional experience/education).
- There is an expectation that a student has statistical knowledge at the level of a basic undergraduate statistics course.
- An undergraduate introductory statistics course is required as a pre-requisite for NURS 540.
- Practicing Registration with Provincial/State Regulatory body
- For students whose first language is not English: A minimum TOEFL iBT score of 105, or a minimum IELTS of 7.5 on all bands.
The application process includes submission of an application form, two reference letters, all post-secondary transcripts, IELTS or TOEFL score (for applicants who do not have English as their native or primary language), and a personal statement describing reasons for applying to the MSN Program. Applicants with a degree from a non-North American university may be asked to complete a degree equivalency assessment (see international applicants page for details).
Start your online application at www.twu.ca/apply. As this is a competitive program, serious applicants are encouraged to apply early in order to ensure space is available in the program. Deposits are due within four weeks of being notified of acceptance to the program. Applications are currently being accepted for entry in the MSN Program: January 2020 online or May 2020 on-campus residency program.