The School of Business at TWU provides students with a top-quality business education.
With over 1,000 students, we are the largest business school at a Christian university in Canada and have consistently won top ratings for quality of education in both Maclean’s and Globe and Mail university rankings. One of our hallmarks is that we intentionally design the business program to be global, relational, and practical:
- Global: Your business and economics courses will give you a global mindset for leading a business in an international marketplace.
- Relational: Your classes will give you many opportunities to build relationships with future business partners and networks.
- Practical: You will work alongside recognized leaders in their disciplines and apply theories and concepts in current real-world projects.
Our business programs have all the resources you need to discover your potential and get the most out of your degree. If you take advantage of what our school has to offer, you will graduate with the knowledge, skills and confidence to build a successful career as an in-demand business professional.
DegreesBachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Arts (BA), Minor, Concentration
“My degree provided me with a relationship-building framework. This is unique to TWU’s business program and will shift the trajectory of your business career.”
- Joel Hansen BBA '18
Careers in Business
- Marketing Director
- Human Resources Administrator
- Market Researcher
- Financial Analyst
- Corporate Consultant
- Project Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Planner
- Marketing Analyst
- Advertising and Promotion Specialist
- Purchasing Manager
- Import/Export Specialist