The Executive MBA program at TWU gives you the tools you need to advance your business acumen, organizational leadership, management, and problem solving skills without interrupting your career.
Thrive in a team-based, peer-to-peer learning environment filled with opportunities to lead and be led. Learn from top-quality business professors who have years of professional experience and are glad to mentor you as you align your career goals with your personal values.
You can complete your degree in less than two years—but apply innovative, forward-thinking strategies immediately to your day-to-day life as a business executive or entrepreneur.
Why an EMBA from TWU?
Experience a front-row seat along with your peers. TWU’s small class sizes allow you to get the most out of your degree. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to network, grow and ask questions.
Enjoy a manageable schedule. Our EMBA is designed with working professionals in mind. Study on weekends and apply what you learn on Monday at work. Graduate in 16 months.
Learn at a state-of-the-art facility. Be part of the first cohort to experience our brand-new Robert G. Kuhn Building.
- Consists of 45 credit hours
- Designed to be completed in 16 months
- Classes are in-person at our Langley campus
- Each course takes only 2 consecutive weekends to complete
- Each weekend consists of Thursday evening, Friday, and Saturday
- Total of 4 class days and 2 evenings a month
- Bonus networking opportunities before and after class
- Support from professors outside of class hours